Colorado man found unresponsive at Mammoth condo hot tub Sunday night, declared dead
A 29-year-old Colorado man was found unresponsive at a hot tub at a Mammoth condominium complex at about 9 p.m. Sunday night, May 12, and was declared dead after medics failed to revive him, according to the Mono County Sheriff’s Department.
The location of the condominium complex was across the street/northwest of Mammoth High School, according to a Mammoth Times staff member who witnessed some of the incident, but the exact address of the complex was not available from the sheriff's department at press time.
An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday, May 14, according to Jennifer Hansen, the department’s public information officer.
A toxicology report will also be done, but the results of the tests will most likely not be available for several weeks, she said.
More information will be reported as soon as it is available.